Don’t miss out on Risø Energy Day 2010 on 10 November 2010 in the Niels Bohr Auditorium at Risø National Laboratory for Sustainable Energy, Roskilde, Denmark.
We will release and present Risø Energy Report 9 focusing on non-fossil energy technologies in 2050 and beyond:
- Which non-fossil energy technologies may meet energy demands by 2050, including emerging technologies?
- What are the implications for the energy system?
- How far have today’s non-fossil energy technologies evolved in 2050? Finally, the report presents examples of global and Danish energy scenarios in 2050.
We will bring you in contact with our PhD students with projects within future sustainable energy technologies and soon ready for a position in the energy business. You will have the opportunity to learn about their interesting projects and to enter into dialogue with these coming energy experts. They will be among those responsible for the transformation of the global energy system towards non fossil energy supply beyond 2050.
We will introduce you to outstanding Danish and international speakers with marked viewpoints on the future international sustainable energy scene with regard to politics, global economic development and business opportunities, among others:
- Nebojsa Nakicenovic, the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, Austria
- Robert N. Schock, World Energy Council, UK
- Kevin Harrison, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA
After further presentations from Danish Energy Industries Federation and the Danish research funding system there will be a panel discussion on addressing the challenges in the transition to a fossil free energy system.
For more details visit click here
Register before 01-Nov-2010
Source : RISO website