Employment News issue dated 22.08.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
- Union Public Service Commission declares the results of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2009.
- High Court of Judicature at Allahabad requires 468 Assistant Review Officers.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India requires 100 Sr. Marketing Executives.
- Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank needs Officer Scale-I and Office Assistants.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited invites applications for the posts of Law Professionals.
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research notifies Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship.
- Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu invites applications for various faculty posts.
- Union Public Service Commission invites applications for various posts.
- Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History, Coimbatore invites applications for the posts of Scientists, Sr. Scientists etc.
- Central Pollution Control Board invites applications for the posts of JRF, SRF and Research Associate.
- Staff Selection Commission invites applications for Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts for various Ministries/Offices of the Government of India.
- National Hydrographic Office, Dehradun invites applications for the posts of Draughtsman, Assistant Artist etc.
- Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education, Gwalior needs Professor, Associate Professor, Dy. Registrar etc.
- Staff Selection Commission (NER) invites applications for various posts.
- Union Public Service Commission declares the final results for the posts of Sub-Inspectors in Central Police Organisation Examination, 2007.
- DOEACC Society, Kolkata Centre invites applications for the posts of Scientists/Engineers, Assistant etc.
- Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics needs Technical Officer, Accounts Officer, Technical Assistant etc.
- University of Pune offers admission to Technical courses CAD, CAM and CAE.
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai offers admission to Ph.D Programme in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer and System Sciences etc.
Employment News issue dated 22.08.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 99 Govt. Departments.
For more details : http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/