Employment News issue dated 15.08.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission requires 1396 Medical Officers.
- Border Security Force, New Delhi needs 1217 Constables (GD).
- Rajasthan Gramin Bank requires 121 Officers Scale-I and Clerk-cum-Cashiers.
- Shreyas Gramin Bank requires Specialist Officers and Clerk-cum-Cashiers.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University requires Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors.
- Indian Space Research Organisation requires Scientists/Engineer ‘SC’.
- Central Leather Research Institute requires Scientists.
- National Highway Authority of India invites applications for the posts of Chief General Managers.
- Staff Selection Commission (North West Region) invites applications for various posts.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Haridwar requires Artisans.
- The Indian Army invites applications from male Veterinary Graduate for Short Service Commission in Remount Veterinary Corps.
- The Indian Navy invites applications from unmarried men & women for Short Service Commission in Air Traffic Control Cadre.
- Jiwaji University, Gwalior, School of Studies in Distance Education offers admission to B.A., B.Com, M.A. and various other programmes.
- Steel Authority of India Limited invites applications for the posts of Medical Officers and Jr. Manager (Communication).
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Bangalore invites applications for various faculties.
- University of Pune offers admission to CAD, CAM & CAE.
- Central Govt. Health Scheme, Mumbai invites applications for the posts of Pharmacist, Staff Nurse etc.
- Central Pollution Control Board invites applications for the posts of Scientists, Assistants, Assistant Accounts Officer etc.
Employment News issue dated 15.08.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 79 Govt. Departments.
For more details visit… http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/