Employment News issue dated 08.08.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
- State Bank of India invites applications for the appointment of 11000 Clerical Cadre posts.
- Border Security Force, Kolkata requires 1416 Constables (General Duty).
- Northeast Frontier Railway requires 1130 Constables.
- Sashastra Seema Bal requires 468 Inspectors, Sub-Inspectors, ASI and Head Constables.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University requires 444 Jr. Assistant-cum-Typists, Stenographers, Data Entry Operators, Assistant Registrar etc.
- Advanced Training Institute for Electronics & Process Instrumentation offers admission to Higher National Technician Certificate Course (2009-10).
- ESIC Model Hospital cum ODC, MIDC, Mumbai requires 243 posts of Para Medical Staff.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur needs 130 Dy. Registrar, Asst. Registrar, Medical Officer, Jr. Asst etc.
- Parliament of India invites applications for the posts of Dy. Curator, System Analyst and Technical Assistant.
- Gurgaon Gramin Bank requires 91 Officer Scale-I and Clerk-cum-Cashiers.
- Institute for Plasma Research, Gandhinagar invites applications for the posts of Chief of Accounts & Financial Advisor, Sr. Admin Officer, Administrative Officer, Sr. Accounts Officer etc.
- Technology Development Board needs Dy. Legal Advisor, Section Officer and Accounts Officer.
- DOEACC Society, Chandigarh offers admission to various Technical courses.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad requires Executive Engineers, Jr. Engineers, Sr. Engineers etc.
- Rajiv Gandhi University Rono Hills, Doimukh requires faculties for various disciplines.
- RITES Limited requires Engineers, Jr. Manager and Technical Assistants.
- Agricultural Scientists’ Recruitment Board invites applications for various Scientists posts.
- The English and Foreign Languages University invites applications for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor etc.
- NSIC Technical Services Centre, Okhla offers admission to various Technical courses.
Employment News issue dated 08.08.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 81 Govt. Departments.
For more details visit http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/