Employment News issue dated 18.07.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited requires 482 Artisans.
- Union Public Service Commission declares the results of Combined Medical Services Examination, 2009.
- Eastern Railway requires 383 Act Apprentices.
- Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh requires more than 310 posts of Lecturers, Principals, Vice Principals, Female Medical Officers, Scientific Assistants etc.
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research invites applications for the posts of Registrar, Dy. Librarian, Asst. Registrar, Scientific Officer etc.
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya offers admission to M.A, Ph.D and M.Phill etc.
- Indian Space Research Organisation requires 220 Assistants and Junior Personal Assistants.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited requires 210 DGMs in Telecom Management Services and DGMs in Telecom Accounts and Finance Services.
- Staff Selection Commission declares the final result of Junior Engineers (Civil and Electrical) Examination, 2008.
- Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai requires 79 Officers in Grade-B.
- Tripura University needs Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors.
- Jharkhand Space Applications Centre needs Professionals.
- Staff Selection Commission notifies Auditors and Accountants in Indian Audit and Accounts Service under C & AG of India, Special Recruitment Examination, 2009.
- Indian Army invites applications from Married/Unmarried Male and Unmarried Female candidates for Grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
- Parliament of India invites applications for the posts of Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Assistant, Jr. Library Assistant, Jr. Proof Reader etc.
- PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing, Jabalpur needs Research Engineer, Assistant Registrar, Programmer, Technical Assistant etc.
- National Institute of Ocean Technology invites applications for the posts of Project Scientists, Project System Administrator, Project Assistant, JRF/SRF etc.
- Bureau of Indian Standards invites applications for the posts of Assistants, Stenographer, Technical Assistant, LDCs etc.
Employment News issue dated 18.07.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 102 Govt. Departments.
For more details visit : http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/