Central Bank of India requires 1275 Probationary Officers, Agriculture Finance Officers and Law Officers.
- Purvanchal Gramin Bank requires 98 Officers Scale – I and Office Assistants.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited requires 688 Junior Executives, Senior System Analyst, Station Controllers, Junior Engineers and Office Assistants.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, New Delhi requires 62 Management Trainees/Executive (Accounts).
- The Indian Army invites applications form unmarried male candidates for grant of permanent commission in the Army in all Arms/Services.
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research notifies Combined Administrative Services Examination, 2009.
- Union Public Service Commission notifies Geologist’s Examination, 2009.
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kolkata requires 27 Stipendiary Trainees.
- Staff Selection Commission declares the result of Sub-Inspectors in Central Police Organisation (CPOs) Examination, 2008.
- Union Public Service Commission declares the result of Combined Defence Services (II), 2008 & Combined Defence Services (i), 2009.
- Union Public Service Commission declares the result of Engineering Services, 2008.
For more details visit Employment News