How to plan and execute successful installation projects in the booming offshore wind sector DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE NOW!
Development Timelines * Project Planning & Management * Installation Technololgy & Services
“With the timely and adequate removal of barriers, up to 40 GW of offshore wind energy could be operating in the European Union by 2020”
Loïc Blanchard, Senior Policy Advisor, EWEA
With between 30 and 40 GW of offshore wind generation planned by 2020, and only 1.5GW installed to date, offshore installation is clearly going to be big business in Europe over the next decade. Innovative yet coherent installation strategies are essential if ambitious targets are to be met on time and on budget.
Join us at Europe’s only forum dedicated solely to offshore wind installation best practice and knowledge sharing… Essential topics include:
• Development timelines 2010-2020: Benefit from a detailed breakdown of forthcoming installation in U.K. waters, German waters and beyond
• Perfecting your project plan: Learn the secret to creating a straightforward yet flexible plan for offshore work
• Contract management: Your comprehensive guide to tender evaluation, contract structuring, information flow & physical interface with your service providers
• Vessel availability & selection: Discover how to appraise options, plan for your needs and allocate resources appropriately and efficiently
• Marine co-ordination: Find out how to manage offshore work, make the most of weather windows, minimise downtime and ensure you are operating at maximum efficiency
• Physical installation strategies: Hear details of both best practice and novel approaches to foundation installation, turbine erection, cable lay and commissioning
• Environmental impact: Learn how to appraise, monitor and manage environmental effects to ensure legislative compliance and efficient mitigation
And much much more!
At this high level summit, senior and project managers from Developers with projects set to begin work offshore in the period 2010-2020 will join the leading marine service providers, consultants and both logisitcal and technical specialists as we look to slash costs and improve process efficiency in our quest for the 30GW grail!
Our last London wind conference SOLD OUT. So, by popular demand, we have extended capacity to allow everyone who is serious about doing business in the offshore wind space to attend.
Make sure you sign up to receive the very latest information about the event as the next few weeks unfold.
We’re really excited and will have some amazing announcements to release shorly – so watch this space!
Book securely online or call +44 (0) 207 375 7575 and
we’ll book your ticket for you over the phone.
For more details visit..