MAJOR ATTRACTIONS OF ISSUE DATED 11.04.09 MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 11.04.09.
Employment News issue dated 11.04.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
1. Indian Oil Corporation Limited requires 77 Jr. Engineering Assistants-IV and Junior Quality Control Analysts.
2. Maharashtra Public Service Commission requires 53 Associate Professors, Medical Superintendents and Deputy Medical Superintendents.
3. Union Public Service Commission declares the results of Indian Forests Service Examination, 2008.
4. Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Thiruvananthapuram requires Scientists/Engineers-SC.
5. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Faridabad and Parwanoo invite applications for the posts of LDCs and Peons.
6. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited needs Sub-Inspector-A, Scientific Assistants-B and Nurse-A (male).
7. National School of Drama, New Delhi requires Theatre Artistes.
8. Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology offers admission to M.Tech. Programme for Academic Session 2009-2010.
9. National Institute of Biologicals requires Junior Scientists.
10. Union Public Service Commission invites applications for various posts.
11. Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata declares the result for the post of Asst. Station Master.
12. Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Ltd. invites applications for the posts of Sr. Engineer, Engineer and Executives.
13. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invites applications for the posts of Research Assistants, Junior Research Fellow, Project Associate, Sr. Project Engineers etc.
14. Inter University Accelerator Centre: New Delhi needs Administrative Officer, Junior Engineer, Research Associate etc.
15. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal offers admission to Ph.D Programmes.
16. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade invites applications for the posts of Professors, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
Employment News issue dated 11.04.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 64 Govt. Departments. Book your copy of Employment News immediately with you local Book Seller.
for more details also visit http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/