MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 04.04.09. Employment News issue dated 04.04.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
- United Bank of India requires 1000 Probationary Officers, Specialists Officers and 500 Probationary Cash-cum-General Clerks.
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission requires Associate Professors.
- Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh notifies Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination, 2009.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University invites applications for various Academic Programmes.
- National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research needs Engineers.
- HSCC (India) Ltd. invites applications for recruitment of Dy. Manager, Asst. Manager and Jr. Draftsman.
- University Grants Commission notifies National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship-June, 2009.
- NMDC Limited invites applications for the posts of Dy. Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Wardha offers admission to various courses.
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research declares the result of the Joint CSIR-UGC test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship.
- Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board declares the Provisional Result of National Eligibility Test-2007.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi requires Assistant Professors in various disciplines.
- Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, New Delhi invites applications for admission to Ph.D Programmes.
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh invites applications for Postdoctoral/Postgraduate Courses and Ph.D Programmes.
- RRB, Chandigarh declares the results of written examination held on 14.09.08 and aptitude test held on 15.12.08 to 15.01.09 for the post of Asst. Loco Pilot.
- National Research Centre for Orchids invites applications for the posts of Research Fellow, Research Associate and Sr. Research Fellow.
Employment News issue dated 04.04.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 57 Govt. Departments.