MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 21.03.09. Employment News issue dated 21.03.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
- RRB, Chennai and Thiruvananthapuram invite applications for more than 1800 posts in various disciplines.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India requires 530 Assistant Administrative Officers in various disciplines.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. requires 197 Executive Trainees and Non-Executives.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd requires Operation/Maintenance Technicians, Lab Analysts etc.
- Patna High Court, Patna requires Personal Assistants.
- Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Region declares the results of Grade ‘D’ posts.
- Airports Authority of India, Kolkata needs Sr. Assistants, Assistants, Jr. Assistants and Jr. Attendants.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal requires Engineers.
- Institute of Himalaya Bioresource Technology invites applications for various posts.
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi invites applications for various posts of Professors, Asst. Professors, Associate Professors etc.
- University of Delhi, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research announces admission to M.Sc., Ph.D. Combined and M.Sc Degree in Biomedical Sciences.
- Union Public Service Commission declares the results of Engineering Services Examination-2008 and Civil Services (Main) Examination-2008.
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. invites applications for the posts of Jr. Engineer, Technical helper etc.
- Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute invites applications for the posts of Scientists, Technical Staff, Jr. Stenographer etc.
- National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped offers admission to various Diploma and Post Graduate Courses.
- Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya invites applications for various posts.
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Punjab invites applications for the posts of Technical Supervisor, Technical Assistant and Jr. Technical Assistant.
Employment News issue dated 21.03.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 75 Govt. Departments.
For more details