MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 07.03.09. Employment News issue dated 07.03.09 contains several attractive advertisement from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
- Delhi Police invites applications for recruitment of 6449 Constables (Executive) Male & Women Constables (Executive).
- Border Security Force requires 5349 Constables (GD) and 238 Head Constables & Assistant Sub-Inspectors.
- Tripura Public Service Commission invites applications for 365 Jr. Medical Officers/General Duty Medical Officers etc.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Bhopal requires TGTs.
- NTPC Ltd. invites applications for under special recruitment drive for persons with disabilities.
- Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh notifies Personal Assistant (Board of Revenue, U.P.) Exam, 2008.
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research notifies Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Jr. Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship.
- Indian Air Force invites applications for Grant of Short Service Commission in Flying (Pilot) Branch and as Airman in Group ‘Y’ Trades.
- National Power Training Institute offers admission to Post Graduate Diploma Thermal Power Training Engineering (2009-2010).
- Life Insurance Corporation of India, Mumbai declares the results for the post of Assistant.
- Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences invites applications for the posts of Dy. Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Engineering Assistant, Scientific Assistant etc.
- National Institute of Biologicals requires Executive Engineer, Sr. Accountant, Jr. Engineer, Lab Technician etc.
- State Council of Educational Research & Training invites applications for the posts of Lecturer, Editor, Office Superintendent, Librarian etc.
- Technology Development Board, Department of Science & Technology needs Under Secretary, Dy. Legal Advisor, Section Officer etc.
- Engineers India Limited invites applications for the post of Engineers, Sr. Engineer, Dy. Manager and Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer.
- Advanced Training Institute, Ludhiana offers admission to various Technical and Non-Technical courses.
Employment News issue dated 07.03.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 105 Govt. Departments.
for more details : http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/