MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 28.02.09. Employment News issue dated 28.02.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
- Union Public Service Commission invites applications for various posts.
- Union Public Service Commission notifies Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, 2009.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited requires 3945 Junior Telecom Officers.
- Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh invites applications for 463 Medical Officers, Sanitary Inspectors, Jr. Engineers, Veterinary Medical Officers and other various posts.
- Air India requires Trainee Pilots.
- Syndicate Bank needs Security Officers.
- G B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology invites applications for various faculty positions.
- The Indian Navy invites applications for Short Service Commission as Pilots in the Executive Branch.
- Central Power Research Institute, Bangalore invites applications for various posts.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Patna and Kolkata declare results for the posts of Assistant.
- Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka-Kerala Region invites applications for various posts.
- Central Employment Exchange invites applications for the post of Staff Nurse, Jr. Engineer, Chargemen, Scientific Assistant etc.
- ESIC Model Hospital, Chandigarh invites applications for recruitment of Pharmacist, CSR Assistant, Technician, Lab Assistant etc.
- The Indian Navy invites applications for Grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Executive Branch (General Service/Hydro Cadre).
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment invites applications for National Overseas Scholarship/Passage Grant for SC etc. candidates for the Selection Year 2008-2009.
- Engineers India Limited invites applications for the posts of Engineer, Sr. Engineer, Dy. Manager and Manager.
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited needs Analysts and Technicians.
- National Oilseeds & Vegetable Oils Development Board requires Joint Director, Under Secretary, Asst. Director etc.
- National Brain Research Centre offers admission to Ph.D and Integrated Ph.D in Neuroscience for the year 2009.
- Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology requires S. Manager, Manager, Unit Engineer, Assistant Engineer etc.
Employment News issue dated 28.02.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 112 Govt. Departments.
For More details visit : http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/