MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 21.02.09. Employment News issue dated 21.02.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
- Delhi Police requires 676 posts in various disciplines.
- Corporation Bank invites applications for 425 Clerical Cadre posts.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology requires 256 posts in various disciplines.
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd. requires 114 Assistants.
- Safdarjang Hospital & VMMC requires Staff Nurses and Non-Resident Nurses.
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development needs 120 Assistant Managers in Grade A.
- Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, Dehradun requires Research Officers and Scientists.
- Indian Coast Guard invites applications for recruitment to the post of Yantriks.
- The Indian Navy invites applications for enrolment as Sailors for MR (Musician)-2/2009 Batch.
- Armed Forces Medical Services invites applications for Grant of Short Services Commission in the Army Medical Corps.
- Western Naval Command, Mumbai declares the results of Assistant Store Keepers for Indian Navy.
- Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Ltd. is recruiting Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Jr. Engineer etc.
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research invites applications for the posts of Technical Supervisor, Technical Assistant and Jr. Technical Assistant.
- Union Public Service Commission declares the results of Section Officers/Stenographers (Gr.B/Gr.-I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2005.
- Ministry of Agriculture invites applications for the posts of Plant Protection Officer, Jr. Accounts Officer, Agricultural Engineer etc.
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research needs Scientific Officers, Scientific Assistants and Engineers.
- Staff Selection Commission notifies Junior Translators (CSOLS) Examination, 2009.
- LIC North Central Zone, Kanpur declares the results of written examination held on 21.09.2008 for the post of Assistant.
- Sangeet Natak Akademi invites applications for the posts of Dy. Secretary, Library & Information Officer, Assistant Editor etc.
- DRDO RAC declares the results of interviews held for the selection of Scientist ‘B’ through SET 2008.
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research notifies 14th All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Master’s Degree Programme (AIEEA-PG-2009) in Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences for academic session 2009-10 and Award of ICAR-JRF (PGS).
Employment News issue dated 21.02.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 105 Govt. Departments.
For more details vist Employment News