- Railway Recruitment Board, Guwahati requires 915 Jr. Engineers, Law Assistants, Section Engineers etc.
- Delhi Police requires 400 Sub-Inspectors (Executive).
- Directorate (Medical) Delhi invites applications for 150 Staff Nurses under ESI Scheme.
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation needs Peons.
- Parliament of India invites applications for recruitment of Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Officers and Research/Reference Officers in Lok Sabha Secretariat.
- MSME Tool Room, Jamshedpur offers admission to various Technical courses.
- Damodar Valley Corporation requires Divisional Accountants (Trainee) and Assistants Gr.II (Costing).
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invites applications for Research Associate, Jr. Research fellow and Research Engineer.
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research notifies 14th All India Entrance Examination (AIEEA-UG-2009) for Admission to Bachelor Degree Programmes in Agriculture and Allied Sciences.
- National Insurance Company Ltd. requires Non-Life Insurance Agents at various Centres in UP.
- UPSC declares the results of Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2008.
- Railway Recruitment Board, Bhopal declares the results of second stage exam held on 20.01.2008 for various posts.
- Vigyan Prasar invites applications for the posts of Registrar, Accounts Officer, Personal Assistant etc.
- Railway Recruitment Board, Allahabad declares the results of written examination held on 07.12.08 for the post of Asst. Loco Pilot.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited invites applications for the posts of Manager/Dy. Manager, Sr. Engineer, Manager etc.
- NSIC Technical Services Centre, Okhla offers admission to various Technical courses.
- Steel Authority of India Limited invites applications for the posts of X-Ray Technician, ECG technician, OT Assistant etc.
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Sitamarhi invites applications for the posts of Programme Coordinator, Training Assistant, Computer Programmer etc.
- Indian Coast Guard invites applications for the posts of Asst. Commandant (GD), Asst Commandant General Duty Branch, Asst. Commandant Technical Branch etc.
Employment News issue dated 17.01.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 68 Govt. Departments.
For more details chec k : http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/