Employment News issue dated 10.01.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 64 Govt. Departments.
- UPSC notifies Engineering Services Examination, 2009.
- Canara Bank needs 1170 Probationary Officer, Probationary Clerks, Investment Officers and Specialist Officers.
- Allahabad Bank invites applications for 1000 posts in Clerical Cadre.
- Chandigarh Police invites applications to fill up 150 posts of Constable (Male/Female).
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh requires 126 Professors, Addl. Professor, Associate Professor, Asst Professor and Non Medical Staff.
- High Court of Delhi requires Jr. Judicial Assistants/Restorers.
- Engineers India Limited requires 86 posts of Engineer, Sr. Engineer, Dy. Manager and Manager.
- The Shipping Corporation of India invites applications for 18 month Shipboard Training as NCV Cadets.
- Veterinary Council of India notifies All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT)-2009 for admission to B.V.Sc. and A.H. (Course).
- Film and Television Institute of India invites applications for Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Maintenance Engineer etc.
- South Western Railway and Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway invites applications for Group ‘C’ posts against Sports Quota and Cultural Quota.
- MSME Tool Room, Indore invites applications for the posts of Sr. Manager, Librarian, Administrative Assistant etc.
- Forest Research Institute University, Dehradun offers admission to various Master, Post master Diploma & P.G. Diploma Courses.
- UPSC invites applications for various posts.
- Central Railway invites applications for recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota for the year 2008-2009.
- National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation invites applications for the posts of Manager, Dy. Manager, Assistant Programmer etc.
- Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata declares the results of written examinations held on 21.09.2008 for various posts.
For more details do visit…