Employment News issue dated 20.12.2008 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 98 Govt. Departments.
- Dena Bank invites applications for recruitment of 1289 Clerical Cadre posts.
- Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board notifies 424 Additional vacancies for ARS/NET Examination-2009.
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Kolkata requires Lower Division Clerks.
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Ltd. requires posts in Managerial fields.
- Bank of India requires 500 posts in Clerical Cadre.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications for recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor (PWDs).
- The Indian Army invites applications for Grants of Short Service Commission (NT) for male and female (OTA, Chennai) and recruitment of Religious Teachers as Jr. Commissioned Officer.
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. requires Executives.
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune invites applications for Admission to MBBS Course 2009.
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Noida offers admission to PG Diploma Programmes.
- UPSC declares the results of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2008 and Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2008.
- South Western Railway invites applications for recruitment against Cultural Quota.
- MSME-Tool Room and Training Centre, Guwahati invites applications for the posts of Sr. Training Officer, Administrative Officer, Private Secretary etc.
- Staff Selection Commission invites applications for the posts of Jr. Zoological Assistant, Library & Information Assistant, Printing Inspector etc.
- Pondicherry University invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Horticulturist, Station Engineer, Professional Media Assistant etc.
- Railway Recruitment Board, Malda declares the results for the posts of Technicians.
- National Commission for Women Administration Section invites applications for the posts of Sr. Research Officer, Pvt. Secretary, Assistant etc.
- Vigyan Prasar invites applications for the posts of Registrar, Accounts Officer, Personal Assistant etc.
- National University of Educational Planning and Administration offers admission to Full time Integrated M.Phill, Ph.D Programme etc.
Source : http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/