Employment News issue dated 06.12.08 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
- Union Public Service Commission notifies Civil Services Examination, 2009.
- State Bank of India invites applications for recruitment of 4280 Clerical Staff in Associate Banks.
- Indian Overseas Bank requires 1000 Clerical Staff.
- MSME Tool Room & Training Centre, Bhubaneswar offers admission to various technical courses.
- Union Public Service Commission declares the results of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2008.
- IDBI Bank Limited requires 652 Assistant General Manager, Manager etc.
- STCL Ltd. invites applications for the posts of Factory Manager, Data Base Administrator, Production Engineer etc.
- Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council invites applications for Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme.
- National Human Rights Commission needs Section Officer, Inspector, Assistant, Personal Assistant etc.
- Small Industrial Development Bank of India invites applications for various posts.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited needs Assistant Engineers.
- S.V. National Institute of Technology, Surat invites applications for the posts of Registrar, Sr. and Jr. Laboratory Assistant, Jr. Assistant etc.
- Central Council for Research in Ayurveda and Siddha needs Assistant Director and Research Officers.
- Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited invites applications for the posts of Manager, Dy. Manager, Sr. Officers and Officers.
- Goa Shipyard Ltd. needs Sr. Engineer/Asst. Manager/Dy. Manager, Sr. Manager, Manager etc.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agricultural and Technology, Meerut requires Dean, Professor, Sr. Research Officer, Asst. Professor etc.
- National Institute of Technology, Agartala needs Professor, Asst Professor and Lecturer.
- Jamia Millia Islamia, Faculty of Dentistry invites applications for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts.
Employment News issue dated 06.12.2008 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 62 Govt. Departments.