FordThe Next Big Thing
Your Career With Ford @ Coimbatore
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Michigan, Manufactures and distributes automobiles in 200 markets six continents. The company’s core and affiliated automotive brands include Ford, Lincoin, Mazda, Mercury and Volvo Cars.
Ford Business Services Center (FBSE) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, employing over 1500 professionals. FBSE provides Finance & Accounting, Internal Control, Operation Support & Engineering related IT enabled services for Ford operations worldwide. FBSC commenced its operations in India in 1998, with 2 facilities in Chennai and is now spreading its wings to Coimbatore with a new facility at Saravanampatti.
We invite candidates with outstanding academic record, possessing good communication skills, with an urge to excel and be part of the exciting team at Ford.
Graduates & Post Graduates (JC 01/ 02)
- B.Com/ BA (Corp. Sec.), BBA, BBM, BAF, BIB, BBI, BBE with 0-2 yrs. exp. (Passed out in 2007 & ’08 only).
- M.Com/ MA (Corp. Sec.), MBA (Finance)/ MFM/ MFC/ MIB with 0-2 yrs. exp. (Passed out in 2007 & ’08 only).
- Candidates passing out in 2009 from above streams having an aggregate of 60% without arrears may also Walk-in/ apply. (JC 11/ 12)
Diploma Holders & Engineers (JC 06/ 07)
- Diploma in Automobile & Mechanical with 3-10 yrs. of experience in Car Service warranty processing.
- BE (Automobile/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial) with 1-3 years experience in Supply Chain/ Inventory Management. MBA (Ops.)/ MIB will be an added advantage.
Walk-In (10 am – 3 pm) on Fri., Sat. & Sun., 5th, 6th & 7th Dec. ’08
Karpagam University, Eachanari Post, Coimbatore – 641 021.
Candidates unable to walk-in can submit their resume online at.www.india.ford.com/careers
Pick-up & drop will be arranged from Sri Aarvee Hotel, Bharathiar Road (Near Gandhipuram Terminus)
Professionals & Semi Professionals (JC 03/ 4/ 5)
- Qualified CA/ CWA (0-12 years experience)
- Inter Qualified CA/ CWA (0-3 yrs. exp.)
- DISA/ CISA/ CPA/ CIA/ ACCA/ CIMA, exposure to Internal Audit, Information Security Audit, Business Process Reviews, BCP/ DRP & Process Documentation, knowledge or experience in SOX compliances/ USGAAP will be added advantage.
Human Resources (JC 09)
- MBA (HR) MSW with 0-8 years experience
- Should support & anticipate HR issues that arise within the business units
- Provide end-to-end HR solutions in areas of recruitment, training, competency mapping, employee engagement and relations, performance management and development
- Should have excellent communication skills, be pro-active & innovative in approach.
Tax Analyst (JC 08)
- Bachelor of Law or Master of Law or equivalent, with 0-5 years experience as an Attorney
- Exposure to Indirect Tax Laws (Desired).
Six Sigma Black Belts (JC 10)
- Graduation in Engineering, MCA, CA, CWA, M.Sc (Statistics) or PG in any discipline with excellent communication
- Black Belt Certification by reputed organization
- Minimum 4-6 yrs. experience in Six Sigma. 1-2 years experience in delivering training preferred
- Should work with multi-functional teams & provide leadership to develop, execute & complete selected improvement projects. And also provide training on Six Sigma concepts & mentoring the Green Belts
- Exposure to any other Quality concepts like ISO, Kaizen, 5S desired.
Candidates who have been through our selection process in the last 6 months need not apply again.
In addition to excellent training and career development, Ford offers a challenging and fulfilling environment that include:
- World Class IT Infrastructure & Communication facilities
- Employee engagement and fun at work programs
- Extensive employee transportation
- Honoured by Working Mother Magazine as a ‘100 Best’ Company
- A team committed to executing programs to support our local community
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer”
For IT Careers in Ford Technology Services India, you may post your resumeonline at http://www.india.ford.com/careers
For information on Ford vehicles in India visit http://www.india.ford.com