· Propose optimum positions and instrumentation of meteorology masts
· Analyze and debug measured on-site data
· Analyze and debug long-term reference data
· Calculate long-term average wind speed, turbulence and extreme wind speed
· Using measured wind climate optimize micro-siting with respect to production and loads
· Calculate site specific wind load parameters
· Preparation of reports on the basis of calculations made including uncertainties
- The candidate should have an engineering degree.
- Experience in quality checking and analysis of wind data, Micro-siting of wind farm and energy yield calculations.
- Familiarity with software like WAsP, WindPRO etc.
- Through understanding of qualities and limitations of the software needed for wind resource calculations.
- Good understanding of uncertainty calculations including understanding of the limitations of the instrumentation used.
- Excellent command over MS-Excel.
- Willing to travel, both nationally and internationally, with potential for extended and/or regular travel to project sites to perform site survey tasks and/or corporate offices to participate in training sessions.
- 0-3 years of experience in wind industry.
- Well-founded communication skills oral and written in English.